Sweater weather has arrived in Northern California…well not completely (it is Cali after all) Some days are still quite warm, but the leaves are starting to change colors, the days air is getting crisper and the nights so much cooler. Fall = football, cozy sweaters, pumpkin spice everything, wellies, super soft scarves, rain coats, pumpkin picking, acorns, fire pits and toasting marshmallows…(sounds awesome right?) I have my own seasonal list of must do and must haves….don’t worry it’s just a small list.
Top 5 for Fall
- Wrap your self in a big cozy cowl neck sweater – H&M
- Talk a walk in the fantastic fall rain (need a great pair of rain boots) Hunter
- You can’t buy happiness, but fresh flowers always make me smile. Find me at the farmer’s market getting my floral fix on Sundays (before football!)
- Make your own healthier version of pumpkin spice latte (yum)
- Paint those pretty fingers and toes with falls darker hues, I can’t get enough of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel - Wine Stock is my absolute favorite.