Sometimes it’s just really minor investments towards a healthier lifestyle that pay off in the future. Try these few small changes ……..
- This one may shock you, try walking over to co-workers office or cubicle, instead of sending email or instant messaging. That could be more than 1 pound that you lose a year!
- If you are going to eat chocolate bypass the milk kind; eat dark chocolate, (oh how I love thee) Dark chocolate boosts your immune system. Not one, but two flavonoids are found in that dark goodness. Catechins and Epicatechins….immune boosters!
- Try to eat two banana’s a day, this can lower your risk of stroke by 20%, Low potassium levels has been linked to strokes.
- Have a snack before dinner, sounds crazy but you can lose almost 4 pounds a year, having a fatty snack (not french fries or chips…eh em) avocado, nuts, peanut butter spread on half an apple about 8 to 10 minutes before a meal will make you feel full and you will eat less!
- Between exercises do 20 to 30 ab moves, this ensures that you actually don’t ignore your abs, no skipping here. If you had no time to get a work out in and need to work your abs, my favorite way to get my ab workout in, between commercial breaks while watching my favorite show!