Move Targets: shoulders, back, triceps, abs, glutes, & legs
- Start this move with a dumbbell in each hand, (5 to 8 pounds) proceed into full plank/push-up position~placing dumbbells on the ground so your palms will face each other.
- Lunge moving your left leg forward making sure your foot lands on the outside of your left hand. Knee should be bent, if your knees hurt don’t bend as deep.
- Return to push-up position, quickly bring your left elbow behind you, (row) up to your rib cage then return to your push up.
- Aim for 8 to 12 reps, switch sides and repeat, aim for 2-3 sets.
- Before starting any exercise program, consult your doctor first!
© Heather Pace and ready-set-style.com, 2011 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heather Pace and ready-set-style.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.