Reverse Plank ~ Must do move for beautiful back of legs
Move Targets hamstrings, glutes & core
- Start by sitting on your mat legs straight out in front, feet together toes flexed. Hands should be on either side of you, palms down & finger tips facing your toes.
- Press into your palms, raise your hips and torso toward the ceiling.
- Your arms do not move up and down (these are not tricep dips) You do not want to lift your body up to high, this move is for the hamstrings, not your back.
- Keeping legs straight, feet flexed. Dip your body down until your glutes are a few inches from the floor; (without compromising the core, straight line) quickly lift your body back up to the reverse plank position by using your hamstrings pressing into heels and palms.
- Each move is a small pulse, up and down ~ constant movement, aim for 30 seconds to 1 minute of pulses.
- Before starting any exercise program see your doctor.
© Heather Pace and ready-set-style.com, 2011 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heather Pace and ready-set-style.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.