Move Works: Butt, Legs and Abs
This is a must do move for a beautiful beach ready backside! You need some space, a long driveway or a sidewalk, if you have a really nice long hallway now would be a great time to hang out in it and get comfortable. This move burns fat and will boost your energy levels and have you cursing me out! This is a balancing move, your core muscles will be called upon to help stabilize you. The move is meant to be done consistently and at a quick pace, however start slow until you feel well-coordinated.
- Start by standing with your feet hip-width apart, arms on your hips or by your sides as if you were going to take off running, elbows bent.
- Lunge forward with your left leg while swinging your right arm forward and left arm to the back, so you are in a lunge position as the first photo shown. I like to keep my arms at my sides or hold them up to make the move more challenging, however the swinging of the arms will help move you forward and stabilize you.
- Now as you begin to rise, kick your right leg straight up and out (as high as you can get your leg ~ as you do this move more, your range of motion will get better ~ second photo) Swing your arms in the opposite direction, lunging forward with your right leg as your foot lands on the floor. You will be back in the position of the first photo.
- Continue this motion kicking forward 10 to 12 steps alternating legs, turn around and lunge back to where you started.
- Before starting an exercise routine, be sure to see your doctor first!