Fight Fat! A little cardio mixed with some weights make this move a must do…
Move Targets: back, shoulders, triceps & biceps, glutes, thighs/legs
- Starting in standing position, feet are shoulder width apart. Dumbbells in each hand, (use light weights 3 to 5 pounds)
- Lift both arms to the sides bending your elbows to bring the dumbbells to close to your ears, shoulders back…chest out.
- Lunge backward using your left leg. (if you have knee issues, don’t go to deep in the lunge) Proceed standing up on your right leg and kick left leg forward while extending your arms out to the side. (clean and swift move, be careful this is balance work, don’t pitch forward or backward) If you need to slow the move down.
- Return to the 1st position, lunge with the dumbbells by your ears.
- Aim for 5 to 8 reps on each side, do 3 to 4 sets.
- Before starting an exercise or diet program be sure to speak to your doctor.