First off, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to check out my site! This is a lifestyle blog about fun, fitness, decor, health, fashion, travel and Star Wars (did that throw you off?) ) feel free to please leave a note, I would love to check out all your blogs! XOXO
21 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- Inside my closet, is a mix of designer pieces, vintage and new. Frugal no name finds, street vendor buys, flea markets to trendy teen stores.
- I would be OK with just wearing a bikini everyday (warm climates only please)
- I love Chips, but not regular, the baked kind….. they have to really crunch…. BBQ is my favorite flavor & sea salt/black pepper, & bacon cheddar cheese & rosemary…I can keep going here.
- I do not understand shoulder pads…. some things should stay in the 80’s
- I have an intense and insane love of anything coffee flavored or if it smells like coffee I am in.
- If stranded on a desert island I would need 3 things… my love Alan, a supply of baked chips and mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt.
- I really don’t need pillows to sleep, I like to lay flat (is that weird?)
- I loathe watching anything serious, I need constant laughter.
- I went to beauty school and know how to do a mani and a pedi like a pro, yet I indulge in manicures and pedicures all the time.
- Does not understand the need for stop signs, I am pretty sure most people think they are just a big red sign that reads to them in some sort of unknown language…. Just Go.. this means you… Go!
- If I could be anywhere this moment, it would be the beach.
- OK back to 11… or Nordstrom’s Rack or a flea Market…. a vineyard even but after shopping..shopping after wine tasting bad idea. Maybe they should just put all those things right on the beach?!?
- I actually really LOVE working out. I love being fit and healthy.
- I do not like chocolate unless it comes in the form of a brownie or has mint involved.
- I believe there is a place for everything and everything has a place…working as a visual merchandiser, decorating/styling clients/friends houses may have something to do with that.. nah maybe its just OCD…I am OK with that!
- I am a damn good personal trainer, I believe in what I do and I love it (pats self on back) I adore my clients, I love watching them change, seeing them discover their strength and confidence.
- Back to number 6, I would need my aviator sunglasses as well.
- I love fresh flowers, I despise fake plants.
- Recently discovered that Tapas bother me, I would like more food please.
- I am pretty sure I have a girl crush on Olivia Palermo, she has AMAZING taste in fashion and always looks stunning.
- You won’t like me when I am “Hangry” hungry & angry
For inquiries please email: email@example.com ~ Certified Personal Trainer changing lives every day ~ Personal & Interior Stylist Currently residing in San Mateo, CA ~ Loving every second of it!